Lakehouse was designed with socialization in mind. From the main lobby to the outdoor terrace, nearly every public space within Lakehouse features comfortable seating that invites one to spend time.
This week, we’re thrilled to feature the Resident Lounge.
Scientists at Colorado State University’s Institute for the Built Environment have long noted an association between social relationships and health. Social connections not only give us pleasure, they also influence our long-term well-being in ways that may be similar to adequate sleep, a good diet and not smoking. Dozens of studies have shown that people who have satisfying personal relationships with family, friends, and their community are happier, have fewer health problems and live longer. Condominium living provides the ideal setting to socialize, interact and connect with family, friends and neighbors.
Designed as a place to gather and interact, the Resident Lounge is the perfect blend of chic interiors by TRIO Design and relaxed Colorado living. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering an abundance of natural light and expansive views, the timeless finishes compliment the serene natural setting of Sloan’s Lake Park. Complete with a chef-inspired community kitchen, indoor/outdoor fireplace, high-definition 85-inch television and ample lounge seating, the Resident Lounge is the perfect setting to reconnect with neighbors after a long day.
Join fellow Broncos fans in the media area for Sunday games or reserve the private Manhattan Beach Room for book club. The lounge is ideal for casual everyday use, as well as a place for more formal meetings and parties.
Here’s everything the Resident Lounge offers to residents:
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining: Lakehouse was designed with indoor and outdoor cooking and dining spaces to encourage community engagement and education through food. The indoor kitchen features Jenn-Air appliances and several tables for community dining. The room is connected to an outdoor grilling and dining area that overlooks the terrace, pool and Urban Farm.
- Outdoor Kitchen Area: The outdoor kitchen area has been designed with an overhanging roof to provide some protection from the elements for year-round enjoyment. The outdoor grilling area includes three gas grills and a pizza oven for use by residents. Each grill has surrounding prep areas with built-in refrigerators for mise-en-place storage. While ideal for community cooking classes and events, residents will also be able to reserve the spaces for non-exclusive use.
- Resident Lounge Design: The overall lounge design incorporates Nanawalls on three sides which are retractable glass walls that maximize thermal performance and space flexibility, while providing visibility and a connection to the outdoors.
- Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace: This statement area not only anchors the room but acts as an impromptu meeting place perfect for an evening glass of wine and conversation.
- Wellness Programming: From cooking demonstrations to viewing parties, the Lakehouse Wellness Concierge is busy coordinating classes and events where residents can learn and engage with one another.
Schedule your private tour of Lakehouse today to experience this special place in person.
To learn more about the connected and healthy Lakehouse lifestyle that awaits, contact us at 303.974.HOME or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private virtual or in-person tour. Don’t forget to register online to join our interest list and stay up to date with the latest project news, construction updates, events and neighborhood happenings.