WELL Design For Total Well-Being
Beyond natural beauty, innovative architecture and future-thinking sustainability lives the heart of our vision.
Evolved Modern Living
The site for Lakehouse was chosen for its distinct setting overlooking Sloan’s Lake with the Rocky Mountains and Denver skyline as its backdrop. Here, international architects Stantec and Muñoz + Albin were engaged to craft an environment in harmony with nature while non-profit partner Realwell built a network of health experts to help residents achieve total mind-body wellness at home.
Through customized programs, classes and long-term support, including a dedicated Wellness Concierge, an entirely new and healthier way to live was born. As a result, Lakehouse became the first project in Colorado, and one of the first residential projects in the world, to achieve Precertification under the WELL Building Standard — a globally-recognized program that puts residents’ health and wellness at the forefront of design to enrich the living experience.
At Lakehouse, every detail is intended to effortlessly weave wellness into your daily life.
Amenities & Features
Lakehouse has been uniquely designed to support and enhance a healthy, balanced and socially-connected lifestyle.
Through sustainable architectural design and mindful programming, Lakehouse strikes the perfect balance between a serene urban oasis and a foundation for meaningful social connection. From an organic urban farm to a cutting-edge fitness lab and 70-foot lakefront lap pool, Lakehouse brings healthy living to your doorstep in a way that’s never been done before.
- Healthy entrance
- Enhanced indoor air quality
- MERV-13 building air filtration
- Air quality monitoring
- Moisture and mold mitigation
- Balconies or patios for every home
- Operable windows in bedrooms
- Non-smoking environment
- WELL Building Standard water quality through City of Denver
- Hydration and beverage stations
- Low-chlorine pool and hot tub
- Filtered water appliances (Penthouses)
- Waterfront location and views of Sloan’s Lake
- Urban farm with fresh organic vegetables and herbs
- Professional farming support by Agriburbia
- Harvest room to wash and store farm produce and local foods
- Indoor and outdoor kitchens with community tables
- Pro-style grills and pizza oven
- Fresh juicing station
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize natural daylight
- Low-e glass exterior for comfort
- Light glare control
- LED lighting
- Open designs throughout
- Solar and blackout shades
- Active staircase in lobby
- 70’ lap pool with year-round hot tub
- Wellness center with fitness lab and yoga & meditation studio
- Water sports, outdoor activities and 2.6 mile trail at Sloan’s Lake Park
- Aquatics room with equipment for resident’s use
- Sports workshop with tools for repairs
- Beach cruisers for resident’s use
- Dry sauna
- Secure bike storage
- Outdoor fire pit
- Natural and durable materials
- Enhanced thermal, visual and acoustical performance
- High-performance glazing
- Window soffit ventilation
- Pursuing Energy-Star certification
- Over 26,000-SF outdoor terrace with lake and mountain views
- Meditation gardens
- Private event space
- Resident lounge with collaborative kitchen, media den and three sides of NanaWalls to connect to the outdoor living environment
- Indoor/outdoor fireplace with social seating
- Creative workshop with art materials
- Landscaping to support biophilia–the human connection to nature
- Musical instruments for resident’s enjoyment
- Pet-friendly environment
- Access to wellness experts and education through ongoing programming and events
- Wellness Concierge
- 24/7 attended lobby with mail room
- Parcel pending automated package system with cold storage
- Business center
- Guest suite
- Pet spa
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Over 300 resident-owned parking spaces (included in purchase price)
- Storage units (included in purchase price)
Whole Living 360
Lakehouse amenities provide residents with everything required for support of a healthy body, mind and spirit year-round.
All residences include livable patios or balconies, operable windows in the bedrooms and adherence to enhanced air quality requirements and monitoring. MERV-13 air filtration throughout Lakehouse reduces its volume of airborne contaminants, allowing residents to breathe easier.
With water quality to WELL standards and access to hydration stations throughout, Lakehouse makes it easy to stay hydrated throughout the day. A UV-filtered low-chlorine pool and spa encourages use and reduces exposure to undesirable chemicals.
The onsite urban farm grows fresh organic vegetables and herbs to be washed, prepared and stored in the harvest room. Indoor/outdoor kitchens and the fresh juicing station provide convenient places to cook and eat with friends, family and neighbors.
Open, shallow floor plans and floor-to-ceiling windows maximize natural light while letting in serene views of the water, mountains, city and streetscape. Blackout shades are used in addition to solar shades in the bedrooms to enhance sleep quality.
Aside from outdoor activities around and on Sloan’s Lake, residents enjoy ample opportunities to break a sweat onsite. The amenity deck features a lap pool and hot tub, while the wellness center boasts a well-equipped fitness lab and yoga & meditation studio.
Enhanced thermal, visual and acoustical considerations throughout Lakehouse produce a relaxed environment where our most basic comfort needs are satisfied and our senses are delighted.
Ample landscaping is carried throughout Lakehouse to promote biophilia – the human connection to nature. The meditation gardens, creative workshop and Sloan’s Lake Park provide peaceful places to reflect and paint.